Saturday, February 27, 2010

My GOODBYE party



I stayed the second part of my last week posted up in Kristen and Lizzy's place. In my nook in their living room. MAN you dont realize what immobility is like until you experience it! it is scary, hard and just horrible.

I found it so hard to rely on people and i am soooo thankful i had such great friends and people. It brings tears to my eyes to think about it - words cant express.

Kristen and Lizzy still throw me a Mexican BBQ my last saturday. we stayed at theirs vs going out as planned. Kristen is my angle - she helped me bath...man being cleaned was amazing. I still cant get my ears wet with my ear issues - she tried to wash my hair with a coffee pot! then paid for me to go to a salon to get it done. How nice is that!! Felt good to be pampered - was hard to crutch it there but it was very close. Lizzy got me the cute flower!









It was such a fun party - everyone was there. The entire party Shot Gunned beer!! it was great - one last one. For those that dont know, it is my hidden talent and was a binding friendship moment on a camping trip down south a few years ago. Ha!



Aranka brought tequila - i dont do shots but we had to do one! It was fun!

Man it was hard to say goodbye, it was all happening. Words again cant express how hard it was.

At one point Kristen got everyone in a circle to say one memory about me. It was a touching moment and highlight of my life. I really found such great friends and people. I feel blessed and always wanted bonds like this. I will never forgot this moment and these wonderful people. I cherish our time we had and look up to each of you in a different way. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you all.



Lizzy that knife is a little big!! lol











ELODIE - i will miss u daily! my partner in work crime
such a beautiful person - hard working, living and loving life to fullest. see u in france in september






maura!! our sushi lunches, wine chats, fashion tips, you are so driven, dont loose touch





Jen, my sister, i miss riding into work in Coops, the advice, the goss, teaching me so much. cant say enough











caity - i miss our bondi nights, rock band, tv, boys, beach, roadtrips, getting ready, rocking out, ahhhh the hang over stories...






Ross! elodies boyfriend...you are such a nice great guy. take care of El.








Drew, Ali and Saunders!!
Ill miss those crazy nights!!

Ali - i know we will stay in touch. i miss our girls nights, good outtings, good luck on the wedding. we will always have hawaii! :) the green floaty and my horrible burn







aranka - the best work partner ever, sweetest dutchie...come to london! i miss u

Mels - my Cho Tai Tee gaming partner, you will always be Champion of the Universe! you showed me sooooooo much about FOOD - girl you can EAT. dont work so much and hope u choose london to work.



























Jen + Tequila = trouble. dance party!!




























Dr Pongs Party! Lizzy and I....she is coming to London to (well back to london, she is british). glad to know her when i get there










































The MEDIA TEAM













Kirsty - my client. we both almost cried, so sad to leave









the trio




















Somers - bye!!












ahhhhh Bux (Managing Director of Amnesia)!! i gave him a nice card, thanking him for everything. he took a chance on a small town girl who never flew on an airplane by herself.
We really did some amazing things professionally - growing the media team from 4 to 25...and personally we had some great times!!

























Andy!! such a sweet, creative guy. crazy contacts















JCB!!!
















the last time the team is together - this is my core team at Amnesia. Thanks for all the hard work ladies, keep on making digital magic!










Part of the Manly Crew" becks and gina!














Everytime I come around ur city BLING BLING. Lizzy just won a swimming competition, she brought home this crazy watch.





















No comments: