Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Trip Home - July 08

Ok I have got a new posting method - slide shows! Seems to be working. Whoo hoo - its easier.

My trip was a amazing - a whirl wind of fun, excitement, family, friends, etcetc. I did not get to see everyone I hope but I fit A LOT IN! Flight was pretty good - didnt sleep going but coming back was good. Sucked going thru canada and 2 customs...

First night - saw everyone, everything - overwhelmed...the best was running off the plane and huggin/cryin with my dad and mother - it was one of the highlights! Oh and the little things - being on I-5, the tacoma dome, my folks house, all my extended family, JACKIE, country music, home cookin, cooners my cat, my ride, camping at little natchez, riding my dirt bike, seeing the blue angels fly, being back in the office...amazing!

Slide show goes thru the highlights and the trip - 35 weekends and I will be home again. Family Reunion - Getting Hitch 09, Megs/Scoots wedding.

No comments: