Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Vacation Adventure - Bali Journey here i come

How MASSIVE is this dog - he always hangs on Hall St right by my house...he is 5 and doesnt seem to like the attention he gets from his size...

I am going to bali!!!
I fly into Despasar on Friday the 19th. Staying in Senur.
Ill spend a day here to chill-lax, walk around, layout at the beach...
http://www.sarisanurresort.com/home.asp

Sunday – driver is coming at 10am to take me on a mini tour on the way to the retreat. I am visiting Pura Masceti Temple and Semarpura village. By 2:00 I will be at a Spa, Yoga, Meditation retreat in Ubud.
Retreat is Sunday to Friday the 26th.
http://www.zenbali.com/ubud_retreat.asp

Planning on seeing the medicine man in Eat Love Pray - the book that help me take this journey.

Friday after the retreat I have another driver taking me 20 minutes north to Taro to ride an elephant, think I will stay in Ubud one more night. http://www.balielephantpark.com/photo_gallery.htm

Saturday I have another driver to take me on a tour – looking at going to Pura Tamri, Jatiluwhi, Pura Tanah Lot and ending in the early evening in Seminyak. I will shop, relax and maybe surf on Sunday and Monday. I head back to Sydney Monday night to spend New Years with my friends...cant wait to see the firework show I have heard so much about.

All I can say is bring this on!! I need to get away - I need a break. I will miss home and def miss the holiday feel...it doesnt feel christmasy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: