Sunday, November 15, 2009

Elodie Bday and misc


Summer is here when the Sculpture walk is going on - bondi to bronte walk. Too bad it is jammed packed!! too many peeps - the eyes is the only pic i got this year.


Walked into Elodie's bday - jen was with someone...his name was BEN. Now for those that dont know I went to a psychic who said I will marry a ben or bryan. hahah. this guy was NOT it but still funny.
































david










elodie - 6 Gin and Tonics into it :)
Lizzy - she is moving to London when i am!! so glad





















Jen and I headed out to tear up The White Revolver in Bondi. He Fendi's got us in! hahah. we danced the night away













back to health - uncle john showed me steaming...it is so easy, healthy and fun




I stayed BROWN, love it.










No comments: