Sunday, April 27, 2008

5 minutes of fame: vocal debut

I was asked to do some readings for a client project - some kind of Paris Hilton type lines, the creative guys needed an American accent. I thought sure why not - cant be hard to say "thats hot"...it is much harder than it sounded. I had to go into a voice booth and read lines, laugh on que and be sexy / "breathy"... lines like "that smell makes me horny", "ooohh baby", "bom chica wa wa", giggle giggle, etc etc. Check out the online game that my voice was used in below, yes it is embarrassing but still pretty cool. During our Friday all-hands it was demonstrated in front of the company...

http://lynxeffect.com.au/threegirlstwocans/index.html

OK and get this - the whole Lance Bass experience during Mardi Gras...well our pic was post on the front page of Pinks the New Blog (only the 2nd largest celeb gossip site...massive) - $$$$ so000 money:
http://trent.blogspot.com/2008_03_02_archive.html


On the way into work (camera in hand always) I spotted my next ride (orange lambo) once my 5 minutes of fame takes me places...i mean someone big goings to hear my online video game voice, see me on a celeb blog site and it is all down hill from here. Bring it on ;)

No comments: