Friday, October 10, 2008

1 Year in Australia!!!

Can you believe it?!! 1 year

A few things:
- Favorite thing about the move - as corny as it sounds but broadening my horizon..getting out of the US bubble and being exposure to so much that I have never done, saw, ate...
-Thing missed most: aside from the obvious family/friends/my cat it would be my ride, Ollie. Reality TV is another guilty pleasure I miss...riding dirt bikes, 4x4ing..my church and my grocery store!!
- Career: such a good step up, I have excelled more in one year than I could have imagined. I have learned so many general things as well as the international exposure is great.- Social Scene: I have meet more people in 1 year than 6 in Seattle. Love the new crews, wouldve like to have met more quality guys but hey nothings ever perfect.
- Unexpected: how expensive everything is!!! How good the coffee is, how much americans are viewed.
- Products I miss: root beer, olive garden, Mais Grais soup, sour mint things, frozen pizza, taco bell, home cooked meals from dad, general access to products.
- Something I hate: no car, BIG bugs

No comments: