Friday, October 10, 2008

Presidential Election & Global Finance - quick thoughts

I guess I couldnt keep a blog without comments on these 2 important issues.

At this point the debate is pretty prevalent in AU - global news here is part of the norm...it is refreshing. I also have tons of US friends so we all discuss politics and our thoughts...which are pretty consistent with what I heard from those in the US. 1. McCains worst mistake choosing a VP to stir up controversy or to jus to win votes thru havin a woman on the ticket, I think he wouldve won, the fact he is creepin on 80 and if there is anyway Palin is that close to running our country i dont think I can move back. It is a joke and makes us once again laughable! 2. Obama can talk the talk but he's a bit young to walk the walk. 3. Biden knows his stuff, can he just run?? He will walk the walk and win it for Obama. Ok this is alot of my opinion but thats the jist. Pewww Pewww... how awesome is Saturday Night Live. LOVE IT.


Financial situation is crazy and top of mind. Aussie dollar was almost 1:1 to USD a month ago now it is around 65 cents....recession is here. Thats about all I have to say...

No comments: