Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bavarian Beer and I go Brunette!!


The work crew went out for a night of Bavarian Beers in the city - an IT guy was in town from our NY office. Stephan - our German IT guy who i love!! he loves a little taste of home in the Bavarian beer cafe's.


The first week i was here we all went out for oktober fest at one of these...good to be out again, relaxing little thursday night













Stephan balancing a BIG BEER











Andrea and Saunders












jodie!! annnd kai in the background as usual








































when I was a blonde!
















gary our other IT guy


























I AM A BRUNETTE!!

Good feedback from most...
took year to get the guts and I am so happy I did.
Love my hair stylist - she is brilliant!








































































No comments: