Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas in September....


Monday - back to work...

Uncle John went back to the blue mountains and did some amazing hiking!!
Dad did some cooking for me, lots of good food in the freezer now, meals for months...yeah :)
without access to the luxury of nice cooking pans, knifes, grocery stores that are stocked...welcome to my expat world :)

I got home and christmas dinner was served! presents in the living room - santa came early for me!!!!






Dumplings, corn of the cob....oh home cook meals, how i miss and enjoyed every bit! thanks dad!








yeah!!! slowly i opened my gifts...that i didnt need or expect...but LOVED














New luggage...which my mom spend so much time finding, after 5 different sets she chose the best one :) love the wheels...can easily move in all directions, will work great in all my travels!!


And I have enough candles to burn a bunch every night until i leave..




AND an orange ipod!!!!!!!!!!! i lost mine my last trip home for those that dont keep up on Tracy Times :) they got my name inscribed just like the last....also "we love you". Very special and appreciated. thanks!!










Look wes I made a mess as I always do!!! dad had the garbage back out and cleaned up...miss u bro!

No comments: