Thursday, April 22, 2010

Seattle Night with Kim


Been very immobile - unable to drive as my right ankle is the one broke. My folks have been amazing as usually.

Dad drove me to Kims to seattle, we hung out, took her puppy to the dog park, went to mexican in seattle, to the mariners game and out.

Was ALOT as my first time out - it went ok. I had to crutch it far, embarrassing to have crutches in the bar and was the topic of conversation. BUT great to get out!
Saw some old friend from highschool at the Safeco field, crazy in the 30k people i see them. was great to chat. Derek is healing from an accident as well. SO many people, stairs but i did it!

Went to all the old places. Didnt get to see other friends yet but I might still try to get up there. Really want to see everyone. Just so hard. But now that I am walking now and I have to go up there for my London Visa stuff.

after being here really solidified that I dont think I can live in Seattle again. Atleast not now.







No comments: