Thursday, April 22, 2010

London Work Visa

Now that the Iceland Volcano stopped all air traffic to Europe I am sticking around the States for a few more weeks to sort my visa then go. Was considering to go early travel around Europe then come back for my visa. Funny enough my flight was via iceland, so glad I didnt buy it.

With the London work visa you have to be in your country of citizenship or residence in order to process. It is a little confusion. I am working with a company in London which is hard cause 1 they arent the most responsive and 2 they are 8 hours ahead of us (not easy to find times).

I have to go up to Seattle for Biometrics test - finger printing and eye scan. Then send everything to LA to get approved for Entry Clearance. Hopefully it goes quick, we are using an intermediate company in the US as to help expedite.

Below are some more shots of me and Jackie. Plus a great shot of bucky and his rock, plus beautiful coonie :)






















No comments: