Monday, December 17, 2007

I love Snorkeling!!!



After dinner on Saturday night Kristen and I decided to go out on the town for some dancing...where else but Kings Cross. Lets just say our curfew was broken but a good 5 hours!



The next morning Kai, Ben and I went snorkeling at Covelly Beach - I was pretty scared once I got there. I figured I just wont go... the guys were great and walked me through everything. This essentially is my first time in the ocean and in Australia!! The concept of not being able to breath out my nose was took some time to relax about. This beach is a cove with rocks blocking the waves, and there were people all over so it was reassuring. I just took my time but once I got it....i was hooked!!! I love it, i cant believe how amazing, you just float, relaxing on top of the water while seeing this other world below....such a wonderful experience. I saw all kinds of fish...but not too many to freak me out. I am scared of fish really but this was great... bright colors - lime green strips and black, yellow, orange but the best part was a HUGE boulder size blue fish...that doesnt bit - AMAZING!








After the snorkel we walked to Bronte beach for a BBQ - great walk. There is this large cemetery along the way, has more magnitude in person...























No comments: