Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mardi Gras: I bought Lance Bass a Jagar Bomb


Mardi Gras festvities - Vas put together a Welcome to Sydney Party for me in the Cross. I got my new friends to come to the party- Kristen just moved here from SF (she actually knows alot of Ave A ers from the States - small world). We got word we could go party with Lance Bass so we bounced and headed there. I bought Lance Bance a Jager Bomb - how cool is that, I guess it would have been cooler if he bought it for me given he is rich. His friend is friends with my friend and we danced/hung out all night.











OK I finally caught some of the Fluro action - I have been talking about this but now you can see for yourselves. The Fluorescent fashion statement is everywhere.

I walked out of my building into the full on Mardi Gras action - I mean serious crowds, yelling, energy, performers, naked bodies, party favors...it took me sometime to get to Kristens as all the streets were blocked off.











Front seats for the firework show and the infamous dykes on bikes below. See I am a bit naive in general and didnt really understand this is just a big gay parade - i pictured a Vegas style showing but this was ghetto fabulous turned drunken wild mess.

Im that cool that an outfit change was in order...or possible so clumsy that my red wine ended up all over the front of my new dress.















No comments: