Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bungonia Camping Weekend


Another caving/camping trip with the SUSS club.

Check out this dude's serious camping rig - cant wait to show my bro. I mean full running (hot and cold) water, electrical outlets on the side (used for his electric blanket), full fridge and freezer, storage containers, portable tent and solar panels on the front!

Did some hard core abseiling and more caving! Nicknamed T Rex for the weekend...












My spot for the weekend.
Watch out for the "deep holes"









It was soooo cold, first night I just moved quickly in spurts to get warm... slept a few minutes and started the cycle over...
night #2 plan was to get drunk to sleep thru it :) there was a rec center we had a big barbie, played poker (2 women were the last standing gotta love it)...
nichol the blue ninja and deb
had to bust out some arm wresling of course.







After a long day of caving - wasnt has intense as my Easter Trip but good fun.



No comments: