Friday, October 16, 2009

Amnesia - Tennis Day, Lunch and Cee's Talent Time


Ad Conion had an all agency tennis tourney. It was my first time playing tennis. Cindy and I were partners...were got a few points but otherwise didnt do so well. It was good fun.
Jen and I headed out of Sydney for a psychic appointment that night. This women Judy, books out 6 month in advance. I have never been to one but Jen knew a few people that went and had some crazy experiences..
It was late, we were tired but it was pretty interesting. she claims to see spirits like the show the Medium. Now you have to guide her along but she is pretty amazing. The first thing she tells me is "it sounds weird but I see a man around the corner for you...and he is in a cowboy hat" doesnt sounds weird to me at all!! hahah and apparently his name will be ben or brian. Hmmmm.

Kai was a rebel sporting a Drive shirt (the Ad Conion competitor)...very cheeky.





Lots of fun publisher lunches as we get into the swing of the holiday season! This one at Spice Temple had a digital door - very yummy, balinese feel, table side service..

Below is Cecilla - my coordinator...she is doing her talent time. It is a sport/dance called Capoeira...a brazilian stem sport that she loves.





No comments: