Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bar Golf and Fish Markets



Finally I get to play a game of Bar Golf! Kai and i have been talking about doing this for years...and there were several Seattle games i never made.

A Guy - Girl team, 9 bars, 5 or so hours, 2 drinks at each bar to get par, extras drinks to get points, then the detours were added in (ie slide down a Big Toy slide).

It was good times that ended in debourturary. I made it to the last "hole", decided it was time to leave so I jumped into a cab, and didnt realize until I was home that I left my Coach Bag. URGH. Sunday was a mess but i ended up finding my purse at the bar. It was rumaged thru but it was there....and so was my camera.


















































An afternoon at the Fish Market in the city - picnic followed by Bikram Yoga. Great Saturday!






No comments: