Thursday, October 15, 2009

A day trip to melbs - the races


Publisher event in Melbourne! Elodie and I got flown to Melbs for a day at the races - thanks Car Sales! And Emma!

First time I flew in and flew out same day - was a great day. after landing, El and I popped into the bathroom and came out Frocked up!! I brought fresh flowers for my hair piece, and my new red dress worked out great!

Stretch hummer for pick up and a night white one back. the day flew by! the peeps in the limo were a little boring, did some great better, ate some good food, weather was a little cold/rainy but overall amazing time!




























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.