Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Adjusting to work life again...

After so many weeks off it is taking some time to remember how to work again....I started my new job on Monday! So far so good. It is different than Seattle in almost all ways....but all ways positive. I feel I have a huge opportunity and nothing that I did not expect. The ambiance here is much different and people actually interact...playing music out loud...something in the that would not work in the"library"... keep it real Rose!

There are upwards of 40 people, mostly creative/developers, in the office. The media team is growing quickly. As expected the Account Manager are also the planners, main client contacts, technical person, etc....

I got my desk a little more aligned today so I am settling in...things are good. I will be posting pics from my outstanding weekend...met lots of people and got a taste of the wild night life on Oxford Street...

No comments: