Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More of Botanical Gardens...


I got a kick out of the sign below :)




variety of cactus and plants




















Opera House from the Gardens - beautiful view, just a wonderful day
















These are common birds - I guess the crows of AU













This bird on the left is like the Robin in WA - cool sounds and aggressive - one came at me and caught me off guard..I jumped and scared the group of parrots below. They started getting riled up so I ran :) it was comical...


















The smells were amazingly fragrant and relaxing...



































The bats were huge and loud!! I came into this section of the garden where there were no people and just 10s of thousand of these bats...I did not know if I was in the right area...it was freaky - they were so loud (ill upload a video).



















No comments: