Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hotel1 - First Night and first morning,,,,

Travelodge: Views from the window (AMP Tower)




















Light switch took me a while to figure out - it was funny (the room card needed to be inserted into a slot)... The outlets are also different and I am still trying to figure out the voltage - some US things need a converter...thought i blew my laptop but its ok thank god.








First night out - pics below of the Harbor Bridge and Opera House ...as I mentioned early just stunning and good suprise to stumble on...



























Had to take the picture of the palms trees - I have always wanted to live by palm trees and now here I am....I vow to be thankful each time I see a palm tree.




I had to throw in the pic of Starbucks - as I mentioned it was my first taste of home...I am suprised everyday as I finding so many stores, brands, etc that are that same...it is nice.

































No comments: