Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Australian Dixie Chicks!



Below are pics from a concert I found out last minute...i talked someone into Country Music concert. SOOO excited to hear some good live music especially with those expectations of the Dixie Chicks, only my fav group. Elodie didnt know it was country until after hearing their myspace page - I hear E behind say (in her french accent) "tracy did you know this is country music"...my evil laugh "hahaha".

http://www.myspace.com/themcclymonts


Found a local place The Lounge - yummy mojitos and pizza!







had to find a new hair dresser - since 6th grade i have gone to the same person, this was my second venture to find a hair dresser...$200 later she did alright.

Workin it workin it. love it






Random pics from a girls night in Manly - went to Esthers for a yummy indian dinner...good girl chat and no alcohol?!

No comments: