Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING feast


Up at 7am for a fun morning of cooking! I made my first pumpkin pie!! Also dads baked beans, nannies dumplings and yummy spinach dip! Most of rich required special ingredients from the US...and they didnt know what Pie Crust was so I had to make it from some dough stuff. interesting day with the help my mom and dad of course.

Rainy morning worried us as the dinner was on a roof top in manly...over lookin the beach. AMAZING.





Adrian sorted out the cutting of the turkey - nice one Becky and Vanessa...they pulled if off. many test chickens to help the day go smoothly

































A complete and full spread...how growd up are we












there was a theme....original....very cute!










































My plate - 3 layers...just like home guys...eyes always bigger than my tummy...every year it is a beat to see if I actual eat what I serve...














The after picture..i loss again
































































Flip cup action before the storm hit





























Huge Journey fan - nice headband!








































FLip cup moved inside...classic












No comments: