Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Love Party and Kai turns 30!!!



After my big move all day I was barley able to keep my eyes open on the bus to the LOVE party. The love party is celebrating Josh and Rupals recent marriage in Chicago as well as Kai and Jodies recent engagement in Hawaii.

Nice spot - right in kings cross by the coke sign.

Maura and me





I found rups!!!!!! Such a fun chick!

















Kai and jodes
















My manly crew arrives - v and b

















Kai and josh















More of the manly crew - adrian and gina



















The girls!!!!!!!!



























HAPPY 3-0 Kai!!! Jodie is such a good wifey - surprise morning bday celebration - cupcakes for breakfast are never a good foundation for the day

Can I just say how weird it is when your friend start turning 30 - this is my moms and aunts ages not mine!! Mine life is flying by!


No comments: