Monday, January 28, 2008

Jazz Festival in the Domain

Despite being sick for 5 weeks I needed some fresh air and good times...The Domain is a 10 minute walk from my house (outside the Botanical Gardens). The festival was huge - 100 thousand people, just sitting on picnic blankets, with snacks, wine and friends... i found everyone pretty easily but my head was soooo congested it was hard to hear everyone! And get this...i hear my name being called in a group of peeps behind us...and Vas was there with his friends! How crazy is that! It was good to catch up with him...and everyone else. After being sick for so long I needed some fun...pretty depressing being that sick for sooo long.

The music was good, we all ended up dancing in the grass towards the end. Kelly, Vas and I proceeded to the opera bar for a drink, then Kelly and I danced the night away at Cargo! It was a blast! met some fun people but did get home a bit late. Woke up on Sunday sicker than a dog!! literally in bed..not mobile at all...had to miss the snorkel trip i planned :( sucked!
















All of us having a great night - Kai, Jodies, Me, Vas, Kelly, Josh and Rupel!

No comments: