Thursday, January 10, 2008

More pics from the trip home...

Fados in Seattle!! Glad some people were around for a few drinks.

I was so excited for a good Mac and Jack....along with other local beers. So good to order beer and know what to expect :)

Matthew, Rose, me, Sung and Cathy






Visiting family at Grandmas...Kylee and I did some cheering leading, isnt she cute in the Seahawks cheerleader uniform! We also played with playdoo - that old school head that grows hair (brought me back) but she wasnt happy w/ me as I kept shaving the hair before she was done cutting :)



Brody is such a doll!





Mom washing Chewy - RIP...she passed away a day after I returned. She was over 20 year olds, blind, no teeth...we've had her since I was in the 4th grade so it is hard for us but she lived a good long life!











Fresca - Cooners daughter




Below is a cat that just showed up at the door - we feed him and I named him Belvadere.... my brother and mel adopted him after I left :)














Buckie and I played some Frisbee
































No comments: