Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Merry Christmas <)):o})



After I got in on Friday afternoon Seattle time, visited with my brother at his house and crashed at my parents for a nice looong sleep, catching up from my sleepless travel.

My bro and Mel came over Saturday and we decorated for Xmas.



Gave my parents the Kangaroos Xmas decorations...



Cooners!!









Went for our traditional drive through Fantasy Lights at Spanaway Park. One of the first scene was a Hummingbird with a sign reading "In the honor of the greatest wife, mother, grandmothers, and friend..." This is something my family and I have made symbolic of my Nannie who we lost a few years ago...it was a nice sign from her :)











"Christmas Morning" - since my brother has to work xmas night we celebrate Christmas on Sunday.

Below is my mom getting her big gift - Dyson Vacuum cleaner...she loves vacuuming so it was a perfect gift...one for xmas, mothers day, and bday since I will not be there this next year.























Xmas morning - it snowed!! A few flakes...


Marnie and Brodie!! I got to meet Brodie - he is so precious!















Grams and I on the left. It was very hard not to have grandpa with us, no one really talk about it but we felt the loss

Kylee below opening gifts - so big now!


















Dinner and dessert was so yummy - good to have home cook meals!










We all couldnt get enough of Brodie - Amber put him in the cutest full suit and tie...





















Mom and me!! miss you already :)













Aunt Shanda and Dad











Did a White Elephant Gift exchange and played some games...


Group cousin photo











No comments: