Friday, January 11, 2008

Sailing in the Harbor

Before Christmas the media team went on a holiday outting, we sailed around the Harbor. And when I say we sailed I mean we actually had to crew the boat...did all the "tacing"....it took us a while to figure out where to sit and how to duck jump and roll when someone suddenly yells TACING!!

Jodie and me below - getting ready to set sail.






Captaining the boat is harder than it looks!

The Crew






















Wild Oats is one of the best sailing teams - the boat was huge and they didnt bat an eye with running us over...it was move or be moved.





















Opera House and Sydney Bridge, what a lovely backdrop







The boys went for a dip, a bit cold for me yet...

























Pics of the Opera House never get old


Below is the Prime Minsters House - the white house of Australia. And a large cruise boat barely made it under the bridge...it was fun to sail so close to the vessel.

















We sailed under the Bridge..very cool.






















Kristen, Jodie, Kai and I stopped in for some sake tasting the night before vacation....we all hit a company happy hour, this was a nice night...i was done working and heading home...oh how I wish I would rewind time :)
















No comments: