Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Bday Jodes!!

Jodies birthday!! Went to dinner - my first hot pot experience. There is a big bowl of boiling water in which you put veggies and meat...makes a soupy type meal. It was pretty good.








After dinner I took Emily out to the Cross - get a feel for the Sydney night life. Unfortunately Hugos was closed so we went to a chill bar across the street - was like an old house on the inside and there was an art showing going on (almost street art). Anyway I must have been sending a vibe out that night as a few guys approached me and it provided for some good entertainment. Ones opening line was "I usually dont do this but when you walked in I felt this something like energy/connection and I had to introduce myself" well I proceed to tell him I was on vacation and leaving tomorrow. He then questioned me about long distant relationship....um yeeeeah no comment. He then before leaving says that he just wanted to be himself and didnt want to open with an poetic cheesy lines - buddy you did exactly that. Anywho not 5 minutes later another classy boy does a very similar thing - he went to get a drink and we totally bounced on him. We continued to another funky bar. Which did have lots of decent aussie boys :) it was a Bux night (a bachelor party) going on with lots of Hot Boys - "baby you got what I want" (Jackie will get that comment)....but we had fun. I totally set Emily up for her much needed Aussie pash (kiss) ...bait, hook and left to reel in...

No comments: