Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm Back!

It has been awhile since a post - I just finally got the Internet at home. And as expected work picked up right away..I have been extremely slammed. I anticipated this, it is exciting at what I am learning but at this point a bit much. I have been working ALOT. It is a great office - I do not think I can go back to corp American after this small start- up feel company. We have a lot of big clients and just won one of the largest digital accounts. It is good to be working for the "good guys" - there is some sketching stuff the competitors do or dodgy stuff as they say here. Oh there is so many more Aussie lingo that I have learned...

I will be uploading and posting a lot now....especially getting everything from the last month up to date.

It takes a while to get situated - just got my immigration finalized today. Still need medical insurance... Lots to do but there is no rush. Ok - going to post some pics.

No comments: