Monday, November 12, 2007

Missing Home - heart breaking news

My grandpa passed away this last week....it has been hard to be here so far away from home, from a hug...I wanted to fly home as my family will all be there to celebrate his life....I want to be there. This is so hard as it is a catalyst into everything else...i miss my car, my cat!! friday nights with mom playing bingo, my best friend, easier job, etc...

But thankfully I have met some good people here...I received many texts, calls and thoughts with my new friends and coworkers here. My client even sent me flowers. Kai and Jodie truly have been there and helped...i am thankful for everything. I just wish I couldve said Goodbye... I love and miss you all.

Below was a celebration with my family - this is how I remember you. I will be always Sissie and you will always be that firecracker cursing about the ball game, the cat in the front yard, the weather, the wood you need for the shop... i am left with memories and they are precious, beautiful and live on.






No comments: