Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Let the holiday parties begin...

My first lawn bowls experience - I knew I'd love this aussie sport! It is basically shuffle board with weighted ball that you bowl in order to get close to the "jack" or white ball down the lawn. It was a white party, so much fun that everyone gets involved in the themes! Our client Christmas party was a blast, it was great to hang out and chat with the clients in a casual environment. Bec is pretty competitive and had some good bowl tips - I won 2 of the games (my ball was the closest to the Jack) :)

Below is Jen - my new co worker, she stated a week after me, coming over from nineMSN.

Oh and this place had noise restrictions, there are apartments near by which I guess are full of tenants that get there lawn bowls in at noon and in bed at 6pm...we got in shhhhh'ed and these workers were jerks....seriously annoying, but comical as well.





Meet the Media Team below (minus Kai and Jodie) - Bux in the middle is Media Director, Terry on the left is one of owners and Simon the general manager (the Matt Wood of Aussie)....
















No comments: