Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oktoberfest - Work Week One Closed

Nothing like a little Oktoberfest to end the first week of my work life in Aussie. Big beers!











Work peeps - not much different than Seattle...nothing like a "few" drinks on Friday...













Me, Ali and Jodi below































Left: Saunders drinking with no hands...








Kai telling Jodie something that looks pretty... interesting...I think he is singin to Grease..."go grease lighting..." There was some old skool music - a little taste of home (wedding music)













Meet Phil below - practicing for his Friday Talent time...yes I found out on this day we have talent time on Friday afternoon's with beer....it is fun given that everyone gets together and shares the weeks updates...very different than Seattle with everyone getting together and hanging out. But when I was told it was talent time, I was a bit worried what i'd have to do - But only one person has to do it each week....still planning my "talent" I mentioned shot gunnin a beer and everyone loved it. Ha!














No comments: